lot 7 raffle 7

stav

LOT 7 IS FOR
We'd like to offer -

1. 1 day on Roe Does/ Red Hinds Winter 2013/14 ( Accompanied ). Date by mutual arrangement. Rifle & tuition available for complete novice if required - subject usual requirements - age etc. With us in Moray. Usual cost £150
YET ANOTHER GREAT OFFER WITH THANKS TO MORAY OUTFITTING

RAFFLE 7 IS FOR
I can make up one of my "Silent Slings" http://www.mooreleather.co.uk/deer-s...stalking-sling
WITH MANY THANKS TO SADDLER FOR THIS ONE. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 7 FOR A REFFERENCE WHEN YOU HAVE AGO.www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 24,03,13 TO 8PM 31,04,13

With reference to Raffle 6 pal. Have the tickets i bought for this been carried over or do i need to purchase more? Makes no odds either way as its all for a good cause.

ATVB

​Adam

hi, raffle 5/6 only sold afew tickets so will come up with another way of doing it but any one who has had ago will be in with a chance of the prize they bought tickets for.
got abit of crap on at home so will come up with something soon just bare with me.
cheers stav

Just to reassure people - we wont lot Jonah Dougster out before the raffle winner...

However, if you have a look at Dougster's avatar picture ( go to his profile and click on it for full size ) you will get a nice view of the ground ( just ignore the weird bloke blocking some of the view) :D

raffles are in aid of H4H all monies made goes too them and I get to run a marathon on their behalf lol.
WE HAVE A FRESH BID OF £175
many thanks again stav.
p.s. I will post up what we will do with any raffles/lots not won tonight

Back