Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feral Goats

Feral Goats

I'd quite like to have a pop at a feral billy - I fancy a head on the wall in my office, purely to annoy the wife you understand Does anyone have any contacts for this? I'm a bit dubious as I've heard they're somewhat tame and it's like shooting fish in a barrel? I'm flexible as to the location... All advice appreciated!

Solway stalker has plenty to go at ,I won't comment on the tame element but the terrain is not tame at all certainly not to a softy southerner anyways .
    regards
    ​norma

Thanks Norma, I've tried on two occasions to book with Solway, he says he's going to get back to me and then doesn't... After a while he ignores my emails!

I've stalked goats with Colin solway. There is s tame element involved but the terrain more than makes up for. Believe me. From when I glassed them it to 55 minutes climbing crawling and a near asma attack before I culled one. My only regret didn't take my camera so have to do it again.

Colin is busy quite slot of the time and I think he struggles with signal for mobile and internet.

Having culled plenty of them over the years got to admit only the terrain makes it difficult
    contact cervus uk he has hundreds available in Wales
    ​Regards Andy

It's easy organised, a date can be arranged very easily and it will a very interesting outing and great fun!

Try Forest estate near Dumfries + Galloway they have two stalkers that take people out

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Try Forest estate near Dumfries + Galloway they have two stalkers that take people out
    That's also where Colin aka solway stalker takes folk too and where I shot my little billy accompanied by Colin .
    cheers
    ​norma
    Ps great fun and very down to earth .

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    That's also where Colin aka solway stalker takes folk too and where I shot my little billy accompanied by Colin .
    cheers
    ​norma
    Ps great fun and very down to earth .
    That's true words.

Philgled persist with Colin it's worth it.