Wanted: Feral Goats

philgled

I'd quite like to have a pop at a feral billy - I fancy a head on the wall in my office, purely to annoy the wife you understand :D Does anyone have any contacts for this? I'm a bit dubious as I've heard they're somewhat tame and it's like shooting fish in a barrel? I'm flexible as to the location... All advice appreciated!

Solway stalker has plenty to go at ,I won't comment on the tame element but the terrain is not tame at all certainly not to a softy southerner anyways .
regards
​norma

Thanks Norma, I've tried on two occasions to book with Solway, he says he's going to get back to me and then doesn't... After a while he ignores my emails!

I've stalked goats with Colin solway. There is s tame element involved but the terrain more than makes up for. Believe me. From when I glassed them it to 55 minutes climbing crawling and a near asma attack before I culled one. My only regret didn't take my camera so have to do it again.

Colin is busy quite slot of the time and I think he struggles with signal for mobile and internet.

Having culled plenty of them over the years got to admit only the terrain makes it difficult
contact cervus uk he has hundreds available in Wales
​Regards Andy

Try Forest estate near Dumfries + Galloway they have two stalkers that take people out
That's also where Colin aka solway stalker takes folk too and where I shot my little billy accompanied by Colin .
cheers
​norma
Ps great fun and very down to earth .

That's also where Colin aka solway stalker takes folk too and where I shot my little billy accompanied by Colin .
cheers
​norma
Ps great fun and very down to earth .

That's true words.

Philgled persist with Colin it's worth it.

Sorry mate i never meant to ignore your messages , im a bit snowed under
and cant keep track of everything
Give me some dates that suit you we will get it done
Apologies to any others i havent got back to , trying to talk the wife into being my secretary but no joy

+1 for Colin , Solwaystalker ...no shortage of goats up there.
Another +1 for solway stalker - great setting and some big hills and sure Colin will get in to them. My goat skull adorns the dinning room wall! sure your wife will love it really!!!

You need to get some goats, shoot some deer and get out to Finland with the lads. Let's be honest, she'll have plenty to get on with at home while your away being a man with other hunters...

Back