Available: Barony Campus DSC1 27th/28th April and 27th/28th July

Paul at Fechan

Hi chaps, there is still a space free on the April course so be quick! The July course still has a few spaces left.

Local accommodation and rifle storage facilities are available for those travelling and all pre course info, deer ID cd etc is sent out free. Drop me a pm if interested or get in touch with Rachel at Barony Campus and don't forget there is a FREE £200 Grant towards level 1 training with us if you earn up to 22k and live in Scotland that you might qualify for.

Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 Barony College

cheers

Paul

Are you waiting on the pre-course reading or the registration forms? If you drop me a pm with your email address I can email you all the materials including the deer ID files, cheers

Paul

One space left gents, all pre-course reading can be emailed directly to you, kitkats guaranteed, pass highly likely!

Might be better Paul to use a different thread mate eg start a new one this is still reading April and i am sure it has passed.:rofl:

Won't make it this time Paul as I'm hopefully getting the plate removed from my hand next week(tendons are grinding on the screws) but I've got the grant paperwork and i hope to get to you in the very near future

ouch! hope you're better soon. Do you have the pre course reading files and deer ID file? if not just pm me your email and I'll send it over, cheers

p

Back