carcass trays

stone

while looking in my local garden centre i saw these black trays
P1010673.jpg

they look large enough for 3 roe or 2 fallow at push this one is 1200mmx550mm with a 50mm lip all the way around it so no blood spill in back of motor (there were other sizes)
it fits in the back of my l200 a treat light and easy to lift in and out aswell as easy to clean all for £8.99 bargain

hi Pete E
it looks like you are right, mine is called giant'plus garden tray the web site www.garlandproducts.com but the prices don't seem to match the prices i paid at the garden centre as mine was the largest they seem to do, there were smaller and narrower trays at a cheaper price or i suppose you could try some where that sells hydroponics aswell
this garden centre is about 3 mile up the A34 stratford road in shirley, J4 of the M42 heading towards birmingham anyone interested in going to look i can find a more detailed address for them
many regards stone

Ikea Blue Bags are also brilliant - less than £1 each. I keep one folded up in poachers pocket of my shooting jacket. Easily holds one Roebuck or three big geese. The are waterproof so don't let blood soak through - albeit in the car I do have a rubber mat and an Ikea drip tray inot which I dump the carcas in its bag.

Also as I live in town, anybody who sees me walking into the house with a full Ikea bag over my shoulder just thinks that I am just properly house trained and like going shopping!

Another option is to go down to jewson's and buy a plaster's bath, avaiable in all sorts of different sizes and fairly deep, got one and have had three roe Bucks in it last year. Cheap and virtulaly indistructabe.

Pete E
that is a proper tray even comes fully loaded, never mind i will stick with the one i hav untill i christen it, won't know how good or bad it is till then
Heym SR20
you are only showing off because you shot 3 geese :lol:

Just ordered my Titan Garden Tray! Just what I've been after for ages. Thanks fellas.

Now, 300wsm I need one or two of your seperators to go inside. :D How can I get one from you. I'm in Shropshire! Alternatively, what are they for originally and i can try to find a local source...

Terry.

Back