Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Environmental health visit today............

Environmental health visit today............

I had my local EHO round for his investigative visit today,and as he left I felt like the world was a very sunny and bright place all of a sudden,to say he was over the moon was an understatement,he even took some photo's to show his colleagues and other would be business starters what could be achieved if you really try(his words not mine). This visit also determines your 'Food Hygiene Rating' ( http://www.bathnes.g...e-rating-scheme ) and to top off a great morning I was awarded 5 out of 5,and I can tell you I was walking on clouds for the rest of the day,and to be honest I haven't had a lot to smile about lately what with one thing or another but I have had one firmly planted on my kisser now and can't shake it off.........lol
    I just thought that some people might not know that I own and run a Game establishment now for almost 12 months and it is going fairly well and is on the up luckily and this can only help.

ATB......Martin

My Business Link

Excellent news mate.
    You`re living proof of what you can achieve with some innitiative, effort and the will to get up and go for it ...
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Well done good to here a small business doing so well. Nice web site

Brilliant news Martin,

Good to hear someone making a go of it and supplying top quality venison.

Mail order the sooner the better
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    I had my local EHO round for his investigative visit today,and as he left I felt like the world was a very sunny and bright place all of a sudden,to say he was over the moon was an understatement,he even took some photo's to show his colleagues and other would be business starters what could be achieved if you really try(his words not mine). This visit also determines your 'Food Hygiene Rating' ( http://www.bathnes.g...e-rating-scheme ) and to top off a great morning I was awarded 5 out of 5,and I can tell you I was walking on clouds for the rest of the day,and to be honest I haven't had a lot to smile about lately what with one thing or another but I have had one firmly planted on my kisser now and can't shake it off.........lol
    I just thought that some people might not know that I own and run a Game establishment now for almost 12 months and it is going fairly well and is on the up luckily and this can only help.

ATB......Martin

My Business Link
    Well done Martin
    I call in and have a chat with Martin most wednesdays at Frome cattle market i have bought sika burgers, sausages of various types,chicken and free range turkey off him and they all have been superb.This week i also had 2 slices of swiss roll off him and that was excellent too, see you next week mate
    Geordie

Thanks lads,but just to bring me down to earth so to speak I got a call from a farmer over the valley saying his young daughters chucks had been decimated by Charlie in broad daylight and would I go over,so went over with a road pin and set up a kebab with the carcases then took the dogs out and had a bit of tea then dropped over with the lamp and rifle only to be welcomed by a huge(which somehow makes it worse)dog fox just sat there in front of the kebab looking down the beam,so propped the lamp on the bonnet of an old landy and put the rifle on the sticks and...............yes you guessed it,I pulled the bloody shot and off he went !!!! Well it couldn't last all day now could it eh?

Martin

p.s. You can bring the cakes next week Geordie.....no currants or cream