Thread: Kelmarsh

Kelmarsh

Any one going to Kelmarsh
    Save Water Drink Single Malt

stay at home and save your money, every year it gets worse with the lack of traders (shooting related).
    a true townies country gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by keeperstweed View Post
    stay at home and save your money, every year it gets worse with the lack of traders (shooting related).
    a true townies country gathering.
    +1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Can't believe it's on really the site is wet at the best of times so imagine what it's going to be like ! I'm not going but my mate is on the NGO stand setting up on sat .good luck if you are going take your wellies and a tow rope .
    regards
    ​norma

SD Regular
    I did go, today, Monday. A friend had been sent a promotional ticket.

I totally endorse earlier comments. Utter waste of money.

ONE, yes, ONE, stall selling firearms and then only about a dozen on display, two stalls selling cheap end binoculars (despite a banner with a Zeiss emblem on it), ONE food producers tent with about eight exhibitors. The rest the usual sticks, moleskin trousers, country cardigans, country shoes and etc., with a few exceptions.

So glad that the ticket cost neither me nor my friend nothing as I would have been really annoyed to have spent fourteen quid on what took me about ninety minutes to go around.

As I am in Leicestershire at least it wasn't a huge waste of time or petrol. But as others say...I will not ever be going again! The only positive must be that the cold wether kept the site clean and despite a couple of puddles I had no need for wellies at all...went around in a pair of suede shoes and they stayed pretty clean.

Did go your all right wont go again
    Save Water Drink Single Malt

My mate was on a well known stand payed a few bob to be there ......waste of time won't be going again he said .too early in the season especially this year !