Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREEBIES from Jelen Deer Services

FREEBIES from Jelen Deer Services

Hi everyone,

As part of our on-going commitment to providing new opportunities for newcomers to get into deer stalking, JELEN DEER SERVICES are pleased to offer four places on our DSC1 courses this year ABSOLUTELY FREE.

If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your first name and email address to: office@jelendeer.com, and we'll draw the four lucky winners on the 30th of April. ​The results will be posted on SD on the evening of 30th April.

Jelen have already made it possible for several newcomers to the sport to take part in guided deer stalking FOR FREE, and the sponsors received their outings at only 50% of the normal cost, and this initiative is just another way that we feel will help newcomers into deer stalking.

Email your first name and email address to: office@jelendeer.com and in the subject line enter 'FREE DSC1 DRAW' and you'll automatically be entered into the free draw.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    (Manging Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Nice offer mike wish I was a newcomer .
    kind regards
    ​doug

What a fantastic offer.

Good on you Mike.

Tony
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    What a fantastic offer.

Good on you Mike.

Tony
    Agreed that's a fantastic offer.

A true gent
    this is what this site is all about real help................
    ​Amberdog

Nice offer Mike and very generous in the current climate

Regards

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Great offer Mike I wish the recent trend of these free offers and bursarys, free rifles, stalks etc had started when i did mine bugger should have waited .

Nice to see Jelen following the lead made by the SD site
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

what an offer ! would be gr8 if i was now starting out,as dsc1 was the 1st proper insight i had into stalking. and it got me started on the right foot

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Hi everyone,

As part of our on-going commitment to providing new opportunities for newcomers to get into deer stalking, JELEN DEER SERVICES are pleased to offer four places on our DSC1 courses this year ABSOLUTELY FREE.

If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your first name and email address to: office@jelendeer.com, and we'll draw the four lucky winners on the 30th of April. ​The results will be posted on SD on the evening of 30th April.

Jelen have already made it possible for several newcomers to the sport to take part in guided deer stalking FOR FREE, and the sponsors received their outings at only 50% of the normal cost, and this initiative is just another way that we feel will help newcomers into deer stalking.

Email your first name and email address to: office@jelendeer.com and in the subject line enter 'FREE DSC1 DRAW' and you'll automatically be entered into the free draw.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    (Manging Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Very nice offer mike and team it would be nice to see offer,s from the big boy like bds and the likes