Bino's for stalking

dully1963

Hi I'm looking to get some bino's for stalking but I dont have daft money to spend can anybody recomend a budget set that is half decent Cheers dully1963:tiphat:

Dully been done a few times look in the site search history my second pair are minoxidil 8x44 were in the ne are you as you could have a look through mine
​ Atb tom

I have Khales but if I was on a tight budget I'd try hawke ,Steiner ,minox or flea bay !
​Norma

Bushnell H2O 8 X 42 about £100 everything I have ever needed in all conditions.
Tusker

keep an eye on ebay mate,Usually there's quite a few to choose from. Leica BN and Ba for instance,also ring your local gunshop up and see if they have anything secondhand.
​Atb John

Guys

One of the lads that works for me has a set of Strath Spey 10x42, for the money they are the dogs rocks, £110 on the bay, waterproof, fogproof & for that money they are great.

​Regs lee

Take a look at the binos Steiner produce, we've been using them for a while in all sorts of conditions and they've been spot on. Not too pricey either.

I used to have leica then when the swaro slc's came out i bought a new pair which i still use daily, although i bought the missus some leupold 8x42" which were about £200 and i must say these are excellent and a lot lighter than my swaro's

I have a set of Steiner, they did not break the bank and i will still get a good price for them when i upgrade.

Try a look?
Bushnell Natureview 8 x 42 Roof prism, waterproof, lightweight £109 from Microglobe.
​Very clear and close focus.

Yep, I would say Vortex or Minox for sub £200, I have a set of Minox BV 8 x 42 BR and for the money you cant go wrong.

Hi
Thanks for all the reply's its been a great help looks like its minox or viper just depends on the guarantee:D

Back