Thread: Pics from my feeder

Pics from my feeder

A few pics from my feeder.

Excellent shots and a nice feeder.

Cool, they'll be great on the bbq!

Hilsen
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Nice feeder. I wish we could use these over here. In Germany they are not allowed and in the Netherlands they will get vandalised.

Like most thing i have built it a bit over engineered. The spreader can be programed to throw out maize up to 6 times a day. It throws out a kilo in 2 seconds. Its fitted with a little solar panel and its been running since October without me recharging the battery. The motor did stop working when it was below -20 but thats the only problem i have had with it. Its only about 4oo mtrs from my house so no distance to travel to hunt.
    Just waiting for the weather to warm up and the snow to go so i can start building the enclosed hunting tower over looking thefeeding place.

That's wonderfull jagare how often do you have to fill it? I have to travel 1.5 hours to fill mine 2-3 times a week an automatic one like this would save me a lot of work. And it's right on your doorstep almost you've got it made out there m8

Hej, CWMMAN3738, I put in a 18 kg bag about every 2 weeks. The spreader cost about 95 they can be had for about 50 without the solar panel.They are 12 volt and will last about 2 months between charges. The blue pastic barrels i can get for nothing, local. I'll take some pics next weekend and post them up

Thanks I will have a look for some on the Internet it would save me loads of work & time not to mention fuel I look forward to the pics thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    Hej, CWMMAN3738, I put in a 18 kg bag about every 2 weeks. The spreader cost about 95 they can be had for about 50 without the solar panel.They are 12 volt and will last about 2 months between charges. The blue pastic barrels i can get for nothing, local. I'll take some pics next weekend and post them up

Hi CWMMAN3738, try Bushwear for auto feeder. I have built myself a similar unit to Jagare using one and they are a great help.

​Atb

Quote Originally Posted by Penyard View Post
    Hi CWMMAN3738, try Bushwear for auto feeder. I have built myself a similar unit to Jagare using one and they are a great help.

​Atb
    I knew there was a reason why you shot so many boar, they are not wild at all, you are are hand rearing them.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.