Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: savage picatinny

  1. #1

    savage picatinny

    as above rail for a savage wanted please

  2. #2
    Long or short action?? I dont have 1 but if any good Ive a weaver on mine.


    Nutty

  3. #3
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    What Savage are you looking for a rail for? The bases change according to the action, so the models important. Also for the rimfires there are different bases account to the age of the rifle (mainly Mk2 vs. 93R)
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    What Savage are you looking for a rail for? The bases change according to the action, so the models important. Also for the rimfires there are different bases account to the age of the rifle (mainly Mk2 vs. 93R)
    cheers eric good point its a m25 hornet .17 just out this year

  5. #5
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by triggersqueezer View Post
    cheers eric good point its a m25 hornet .17 just out this year
    Hmmmm - let's hope it's based on an existing action. Be interested to hear how that puppy performs.....
    Mail the guys at EGW - they're your best bet - www.egwguns.com


    Looks like you could be in luck....http://www.egwguns.com/savage/savage...ny-scope-rail/ - just try and find some others to share the postage and job done.
    Last edited by Eric the Red; 31-03-2013 at 21:50. Reason: add info
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Hmmmm - let's hope it's based on an existing action. Be interested to hear how that puppy performs.....
    Mail the guys at EGW - they're your best bet - www.egwguns.com


    Looks like you could be in luck....http://www.egwguns.com/savage/savage...ny-scope-rail/ - just try and find some others to share the postage and job done.
    thankyou so much eric for taking the time to find that,i have never owned a savage before and i'm not familier with the models .i may have been lucky enough to find a second hand rail just need to check the measurments.if not you have sorted option num 2 for me .top bloke thanks again

  7. #7
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by triggersqueezer View Post
    thankyou so much eric for taking the time to find that,i have never owned a savage before and i'm not familier with the models .i may have been lucky enough to find a second hand rail just need to check the measurments.if not you have sorted option num 2 for me .top bloke thanks again
    My pleasure. Like I say - try and get a couple of people together to share the postage. I'm very interested to hear your verdict on the 17 Hornet.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Picatinny rail for P.H.
    By Hunterjohnb in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-01-2013, 09:09
  2. picatinny rail
    By nemo in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 00:37
  3. Savage rifles
    By tikka 3006 in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:52
  4. Savage thoughts
    By PKL in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-03-2012, 20:21
  5. *SOLD* Picatinny rail
    By JeffreyL in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •