Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolex sea dweller

Rolex sea dweller

I have for sale my rolex 2001 sea dweller all papers and boxes, usual dings and scratches for an every day wearer the crystal is flawless, this is a very nice watch first to see will buy. 4000. Ono.

I sold my mint 1996 Sea-Dweller to Tom Coll in Argyll Arcade for almost your asking price last year. Great guy and cannot get enough of them.

Quote Originally Posted by remmy View Post
    I have for sale my rolex 2001 sea dweller all papers and boxes, usual dings and scratches for an every day wearer the crystal is flawless, this is a very nice watch first to see will buy. 4000. Ono.
    I've got seadweller that cost 50 quid, very nice watch , hard to tell from kosher one unless you open up and check movement. Even so, I always knew it wasn't real, so don't wear it now.

I have had a an Omega `Seamaster` registered chronograph [automatic.] for about 35 years or more.
    I had it serviced many years ago at a cost of 124.
    Recently at night whilst I am sleeping it has been losing about an hour or so but during the day with more movement it keeps good time.

However, instead of getting it serviced again now at todays inflated prices I have bought a new quartz watch instead.

This has a lovely dial with clear numbers and was made by Gianni Moretti.

It cost me 4.99 from B&M Stores.

HWH.

I had the chance to buy a new sea dweller when they were only 2900. and regret not buying it.

I bought a new submariner 18 mnths ago and already the secondhand value has reached the price I payed for mine new.
    Almost like getting a free watch,, init ?

Possibly, but to me a watch is a work tool and I see no point in paying thousands for an item that can give equal or better service for a fiver.

HWH.

Thought there was rules about unhelpful posts on peoples ads, or does it depend on who it is doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Possibly, but to me a watch is a work tool and I see no point in paying thousands for an item that can give equal or better service for a fiver.

HWH.
    No worries mate,, you just check your casio through your nikko sterling and stay happy !

Can't beat quality I sold a Explorer 2 ,18 months ago for 10000.oo good earner I bought it new for 600.oo
    Ive bought and sold quite a few Rolex watches over the years to be honest put it on eBay ,I've sent you a link to a company I have dealt with in London but buying and selling price have a huge difference .