Buck Season

jackfish

Well just thought I'd say good luck to all for this years Buck season, hope there's a good few memorable stalks to be had & a few medals to boot for SD members. Look forward to reading all about them.

P.S. Hope i'm involved in a few myself, but don't want too much of the old Buck fever. :scared:

Best of luck.

Bryan

Im just finnishing another caffenine injection then load up and Im off, the frost should be lifting and the sun should be starting to warm the rides up. And hopefully the Bucks will br starting to move.

Good luck
nutty

Haha just finished a caffein injection myself but stuck offshore North West of Shetland, 8 days and counting though!! Good luck.

Hi all been out for a buck this morning. I was going to stalk the bottom fields and woods in front of the farmers house . But the wind was in the wrong direction . So opted for the far end of the farm had the pup with me teaching her to stop when I'm glassing .all good a doe and follower came with in 30 yards of us the pup just sat and watched them . Made my way back to the truck the farmer rang asked me to go to the farm on my way off . He asked have I seen out. only the does . He had seen a buck and doe crossing the bottom files into the wood I was going to stalk .... Just my luck will try again tonight cheers all Neil

Just started moving as the shot was taken by the look of it John, well done on the 1st one..

Bryan

Poor Michael i get the impression you are 'champing at the bit' so to say. I bet all your guns and kit are sparkling clean and all laid out ready :D

Hi Munty Hunter!
Oh yes, I am definetively suffering... TILL THE END OF JANUARY NOW!:evil:
Cant wait for the first of May....
I was on the shooting range on wednesday, just to zero another scope and be 100% prepared.
Because of the weather (snow and frost) I didnt even look after the boars, hopefully the frost will be gone next week, so the boars will get on the meadows and some farmers will start screaming...! :lol:

All of you: The best wishes for another great season!!

Ditto to the guys stuck offshore, I'm West of Shetland in the Schihallion field on the Skandi Seven.

Back