P.D. High Seat

flytie

Dear all, I have just purchased a P.D. High Seat and could not be more pleased with it.

In the past i bought a cheapie £99 bowhunter treestand that was sold as a high seat, it was awful, truly awful so i sold it on. It was supposed to take 300lb in weight but my 19 stone was too much for it.

Having gone and looked at many high seats i settled on one made by Paul from P.D. He advertises in the back of Sporting Rifle Magazine and Shooting Sports. I bought the single for £135, it is fully galvanised, stable and very robust but incredibly easy to put up on your own. It breaks down to fit in and on (roof rack) my Suzuki Jimny.

He also makes doubles and freestanding ones too. If you are in the market for a high seat and want a durable and well made one then give P.D. a ring, or if you want a trip to Worcestershire come and see mine first!

Regards, ft

flytie said:
Dear all, I have just purchased a P.D. High Seat and could not be more pleased with it if you want a trip to Worcestershire come and see mine first!

Regards, ft

Ditto for Oxfordshire, if anyone wants a look at a free standing one please feel free to get in touch as Paul only has parts to see not fully assembled ones (pretty difficult in a single garage) :D

Chris

Back