Thread: Outstanding Bushwear Customer Service

Outstanding Bushwear Customer Service

Way back in May last year i bought a set of Primos Triggersticks from Bushwear, brilliant bit of kit, love 'em to bits, anyway a couple of weeks back they started to play up, the legs were sticking up, called Bushwear, spoke to Steve, "no problem send 'em back" he said, packed 'em up and sent 'em back, got a call from steve," was i happy for them to fit a new leg as a repair", yes i said, they arrive good as new a couple of days later, sweet i thought, after a couple of weeks they start playing up again, ohh pooh i thought, e-mailed Bushwear yesterday (sunday) thinking they'd pick up on it on Tuesday, oh no not at all!, phone rang half an hour ago, "Morning this is Steve from Bushwear, now, about your sticks" well i couldn't believe it on a bank holiday! "New set on its way to you and keep the others for spares on us" he says.
    With service like that i'll be using them again .

Tikkat3

Steve is a good guy to deal with very helpful, a bit of a rough diamond maybe, calls a spade a spade but nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by bogtrotter; 01-04-2013 at 10:05.

must admit i find them alot better to deal with than most, they will also price match for all those who say there expensive ! i thought they may have been at kelso

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Steve is a good guy to deal with very helpful, a bit of a rough diamond maybe, calls a spade a spade but nothing wrong with that.
    Just to set the record straight,slightly late i know.There is 2 people with the name Steven at Bushwear,Steve is on customer services and the person that most people are likely to deal with as he is on the phones,Stevie is the shop manager and 'the rough diamond' referred to,both decent guys who will help you to the best of their ability,hope this clarifies.