Thread: wire haired vizla breeders ?

wire haired vizla breeders ?

Hi all
    Can anyone help point me in the direction of a breeder of HWV that docks/dew claws there pups please as have a good friend of mine thats not on here as there not stalkers after one and there struggling to find anyone that docks their pups.the pup will be used for beating over the winter.
    Kind regards
    Jimmy

if your mate can find a suitable litter can they not arrange for the pup to be done,as its going to a working home no probs legally.

Quote Originally Posted by longhair View Post
    if your mate can find a suitable litter can they not arrange for the pup to be done,as its going to a working home no probs legally.
    Suppose it's and option pal eye but then ya would be buying it blind as such due to having to be done prior to 5days and if the breeder hasn't an fac/shot gun cert he'd have to be sending a copy of his to vet and seems so much messing about, personally cant see why breeders dont seem to do them anymore when most work bred pointers do seem to be.
    Thanks for the reply
    Jimmy

Quite a few people passed on the litter of GWP pups that I had because they weren't docked. I don't really know why they need to be docked!? Mine is as excitable as any other and has never had a problem with her (full) tail. I don't actually know of a GWP that has had a problem. It's not like they hunt the same cover as a spaniel.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Hi all Can anyone help point me in the direction of a breeder of HWV that docks/dew claws there pups please as have a good friend of mine thats not on here as there not stalkers after one and there struggling to find anyone that docks their pups.the pup will be used for beating over the winter. Kind regards Jimmy
    Im planning a litter later this year pal. (May/June hopefully).
    All the pups will be docked.
    PM me for more info if interested.
    Cheers. Matt.

Think Don Moseley in Bristol has a few pups available, can get you his no if required.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrycombova View Post
    Think Don Moseley in Bristol has a few pups available, can get you his no if required.
    That would be brilliant pal please pm it to me and ill pass it on
    Regards
    Jimmy

Try Chrissie and Peter Guest Bardentot Line pm me if you can't find number