Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Un wanted pests.

Un wanted pests.

Any one got some tips on how to get my mother in law out of the house?
    she moved in with us just before christmass. Waiting for her new house to be ready. Well the house was all sorted at the end of febuary. And she is still HERE!!!

Talk about taking the pi$$.

I thought about getting the pest controllers in. But every one I phoned wouldent take the contract.

​Dont know why!

Eat more beans mate and fart her out !
    Regards
    Norma

Sit her down and have a chat about making it a permanent arrangement her living with you and how she can sell her home and divvy the cash with you and the missus. She'll soon frig off I bet, although if it backfires you've then fecked it mate .
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

Tell her you're house is plagued with rats and drains are blocked and move into hers for a week or so.

I did ask the FEO for boar on the ticket. But he said that now she has been indoors for a while,she should be considerd as live stock. So now she falls under a vets remit. Typical!

leave her there and move to her new house, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

You wont believe it but there is a Wiki for this. Click the image for the article.

be as gross as you can around her and talk about anything she hates loudly make fun of her at every chance or just say why don't you just ****off and let us live our lives works every time and saves on the food bill

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    be as gross as you can around her and talk about anything she hates loudly make fun of her at every chance or just say why don't you just ****off and let us live our lives works every time and saves on the food bill
    Yep done all that

Perhaps it's time to tell her how fond of her you really are and how a mother/daughter threesome has always been a fantasy of yours. Failing that, row like crazy with your missus every time your mother in law is around . Every time you go stalking or lamping make sure you wake her up and do try and do lots of trophy prep in the kitchen.
    Good luck, Ezzy