Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shooting sh

shooting sh

just want to know if any of you lads have any experience with this outfit, please share your thoughts the good the bad and the ugly, many thanks

Was advised to avoid Robert Glynn like the plague , didn't ask anymore

also advised to keep clear.
    Big bloke... but outta shape

been there done that dont do it

Ive got personal experence of the outfit no no no no no no no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not go there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a member of ShootingSh for a year. It was a fantastic way of meeting other members of ShootingSh too.
    You pay your money and are given a list of places that have been paid by Bob for you to stalk on.
    You book your day and place and turn up to find there is already somebody there who also booked the same day and neither of you were told the other was going to be there.
    Or you turn up to shoot and meet somebody just leaving that has been there before you, although on some occassions you can also meet others arriving as you leave.
    The other thing that may happen also is that you may meet the local lad that has shot there since a kid or you may even get to meet the land owner who tries to make you feel guilty by telling you that Bob hasn't paid him for months !!
    The other thing is also that you may turn up and meet a local who asks you what you are looking for and when you say Deer, their reply is "Oh! we haven't seen any of them for years" or "Oh yes, I saw the one the guy shot here yesterday"
    I spent a week-end down in Devon where there were supposed to be lots of Reds, never saw a slot let alone a Red. Met the local cow man who said "Oh yes we saw some run across that field last year when we built the new Pheasant pen and there was a lot of work going on in the next estate but haven't seen any since".
    It would really only pay to join if you were local to the ground that Bob says he has.

I took 2 Roe on syndicate land in Dorset early December, so apologies to anyone if you turned up afternoon of 10th expecting to see plenty!

I've not had any real problems but there are a number of examples of those that have, so it's best to do a search and see what else has already been written...

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Attachment 26581Attachment 26582
    Quote Originally Posted by iainfarthing View Post
    I took 2 Roe on syndicate land in Dorset early December, so apologies to anyone if you turned up afternoon of 10th expecting to see plenty! I've not had any real problems but there are a number of examples of those that have, so it's best to do a search and see what else has already been written... Cheers i.
    If you were on Graham's ground did you see the High Seat I and a mate built. I left shortly after building it but my mate found a couple of 6.5 cases in there so somebody is making use of it.
    Last edited by EMcC; 02-04-2013 at 18:11.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Attachment 26581Attachment 26582
    If you were on Graham's ground did you see the High Seat I built. I left shortly after building it but another guy I know found a couple of 6.5 cases in there so somebody is making use of it.
    No wasn't me...

Fantastic high seats though. They should be standing for YEARS!!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)