Custom Rifle

Not had a rifle built by him, but work on my rifle (Pillar bedding, Crown, trigger), Neil is a genuine guy who is always busy (not a bad sign!), there are a good few people on here like me who have had work done and rifles built by him, I have yet to hear a bad report and would recommend him in an instant.

ime having a rifle barreled by neil at the mo 6.5x55 pac-nor stainless ,hes having the barrel vapor blasted for me aswell
plus fitting a jewel trigger ,hes got a very good rep for building accurate tack drivers ,hes a nice guy to deal with ,and as been said always bizzzzzy
my rifle is hopefully going to be my go to deer rifle with my old dog of a stock [so not that pritty ]
​but have seen some beautiful rifles built by him
​some of the lads on UKV use him for there long to very long range varmiting

i havent but know many members who have. and you wont go wrong with using neil. i have seen some of the rifles mentioned. not only superbly put together. they shoot stunningly also

i just bought a 20 practical of a guy was done by him and i zeroed at 200 today hit a 1 inch square at 2oo no problems awsum piece of kit

I have one rifle built by Neil. It’s a 223 with a tight neck and long throat. Long story short, Neil took the Stiller Tac 30 action and Jewell trigger and chucked the rest away. This was a new custom rifle I had made by someone else. It was supposed to be an accurate 600m rifle but after 500 plus rounds from new I could not get it to shoot anything better than .5MOA, on a good day with a following wind. It was cr@p.

I’ve just worked a second new OCW load today. 22 rounds fired from start to finish. The average group from the OCW sweet spot was .164 from a three group sample with an ES 8 fps. I know this kind of result is not guaranteed, but it’s nice to see what a new toy can do when everything goes right.

To say I’m happy with Neil’s work would be an understatement.

ATB

I had a 6mmbr built by Neil on a Remington action the gun is still shooting 2" groups at 500yds,it is a rem varmint contour barrel so is used as high seat deer,fox rifle and long range varminter.
Neil is a great guy to deal with,good value for money and delivers on time,I've also had other guns threaded by him and all work has been 1st rate.

he in my mind is the best out there,

also a good friend and i have had 2 rifles from Neil and if and when im back on my feet ill have another at some point in time.

bob.

Back