Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AOLQ staffordshire police

AOLQ staffordshire police

Has anybody under staffordshire police got AOLQ on there certificate ?????????????????

ATB

Dave

You got a mole problem too Davey???
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

As of April 1st Staffs are adding AOLQ to certificates in for renewal or variation.I gather this has been adopted largely down to a recommendation paper written by an ex regional manager (before he left) and who now works for BASC

Really? Can you confirm that that particular gem has come direct from the 'horses mouth' please? I expect there may be a large number of certificates being sent in if that is the case. By the way the above is in no way a dig at you WSM. Just checking info.

​Thanks

100% sure

I've been speaking to the now permanent head of firearms for a while now and received a letter to the effect early March.He did confirm that they were only doing them on renewal or variation because they didn't have the man power to handle an influx of extra certificates all at once on top of their usual workload
    Last edited by Wsm; 02-04-2013 at 22:03.

I've asked the question direct by email.

who the head of firearms now for staffs ??????

it would be handy if they are as I have a variation going in shortly for a couple more rifles, dont suppose it will mean they will give me foxes with my .25-06 though which is whats leading me to have to put a variation in for a seperate foxing rifle

Jonathan Cumberbatch

Quote Originally Posted by Charlieh View Post
    it would be handy if they are as I have a variation going in shortly for a couple more rifles, dont suppose it will mean they will give me foxes with my .25-06 though which is whats leading me to have to put a variation in for a seperate foxing rifle
    Surely if they give you AOLQ on your .25-06 you can shoot foxes with it and won't need a separate foxing rifle
    Geordie