Bino Guard/harness

BIG DADDY

Hello Folks

I have recently bought a pair of Swaro 7x42 SLC binos and I am looking for a decent guard to keep the s**t and rain etc off them, I'm not worried either way whether it comes with a full harness. Any ideas where i could source one in the UK.

Many Thanks

Thanks for the quick replies folks, I like the look of the bino-jacket Rob, not too expensive but should do the job fine. When do you think you will have the green version available?

Many Thanks

Euan

Hi Euan

The green neoprene was ordered from China 3 months ago & just had news yeserterday that the ship had docked in UK port, so the company that make these for me hopefully will have them ready next week.

If you like I can add you to the list of patient forum members?..

Thanks for your interest.

Rob

The traditional solution to the problem would have been a leather cover, almost like a kidney dish in shape, that was attached to the bino strap and hung over the eyepiece end of the binos (but was a tight fit to stop it working loose or manking any noise)

When in use they did the job well, as the design allowed them to fall off back onto the strap when the binos were lifted to a horizontal position for use

Rob

I'm interested in the bino jacket. Would it fit over my Ziess Conquest HD 8 x 42's ?

Cheers

Stewarty69

Back