Thread: Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

I have been on the site a while but never got round to introducing myself, so here goes.
    I have always enjoyed shooting (shotgun and rifle) and started at any early age when we used to visit New Zealand as my parents are from there.
    i have been lucky enough to shoot and hunt in New Zealand going after deer, Chamios and wild boar (that's exciting!), South Africa (my wife is South African) after Kudu, Gemsbok and Wildebeest and of course here in the UK. However going out to shoot a rabbit for the pot or not shooting anything but just enjoying the outdoors also does it for me.

chick

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Hi,

I have been on the site a while but never got round to introducing myself, so here goes.
    I have always enjoyed shooting (shotgun and rifle) and started at any early age when we used to visit New Zealand as my parents are from there.
    i have been lucky enough to shoot and hunt in New Zealand going after deer, Chamios and wild boar (that's exciting!), South Africa (my wife is South African) after Kudu, Gemsbok and Wildebeest and of course here in the UK. However going out to shoot a rabbit for the pot or not shooting anything but just enjoying the outdoors also does it for me.

chick
    Hi chick & welcome to SD, nice to see another from Oxfordshire on here, whereabouts in the county are you based?

Cheers
    Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Hi Chick

Welcome to the site, nice seeing a guy with some taste, south african ladies are the best man!! LOl

Enjoy the site and happy hunting mate
    ​cheers

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    gerrit@ehw.co.za
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris