Thread: New Forest, Fallow Does Early November 2009

New Forest, Fallow Does Early November 2009

Gents

By popular demand I am offering a few days doe culling for Fallow with a chance of both Munties & Sika also on a private estate which sits on the Northern edge of the New Forest Hants/Wilts border.

Many of the SD guests had a great time with us on prickets at the begining of August & will I am sure vouch for our vast Doe population!

Fixed all in price of 150 per day for 3 hour morning & 3 hour PM slot per person with no other fees payable at all, there is no maximum on number of cull animals.

Carcas remains estate property but can be purchased at dealer price, or exchanged for fully butchered & Vacpacked based on larder weight price + 30.

As larger Fallow Bucks will be in rut I will include these at a fixed cost of 100 each (anysize with palmation & yes even gold medals), prickets will just be included within the doe cull quota at no cost.

Roe deer are not included even though they are prescent on the estate in reasonable numbers.

Dates offered are 9th/10th/ & 11th of November only & restricted to 3 SD guests per day, outings will be accompanied, estate rifle available also.

I hope this is enough information & clear enough but should you have any questions then please get in contact.

Regards Lee

Hello Lee,

Very interested if any places left.

Kind regards

Tom

Hi Lee
    I missed the go with the August lot, any chance of a place in November?
    ATB
    Geo

Hi Lee
    Very keen if there are any places left? PM with date

cheers

fallow

Dear All

Very sorry but this was a double post, the places were all snapped up within the first 2 days & I am now fully booked with a waiting list also!

Regards Lee

Who is shooting on the 11th of November and are any of you travelling down the night before?

Stephen

Re: New Forest, Fallow Does Early November 2009

Quote Originally Posted by lwcdart
    Gents

By popular demand I am offering a few days doe culling for Fallow with a chance of both Munties & Sika also on a private estate which sits on the Northern edge of the New Forest Hants/Wilts border.

Many of the SD guests had a great time with us on prickets at the begining of August & will I am sure vouch for our vast Doe population!

Fixed all in price of 150 per day for 3 hour morning & 3 hour PM slot per person with no other fees payable at all, there is no maximum on number of cull animals.

Carcas remains estate property but can be purchased at dealer price, or exchanged for fully butchered & Vacpacked based on larder weight price + 30.

As larger Fallow Bucks will be in rut I will include these at a fixed cost of 100 each (anysize with palmation & yes even gold medals), prickets will just be included within the doe cull quota at no cost.

Roe deer are not included even though they are prescent on the estate in reasonable numbers.

Dates offered are 9th/10th/ & 11th of November only & restricted to 3 SD guests per day, outings will be accompanied, estate rifle available also.

I hope this is enough information & clear enough but should you have any questions then please get in contact.

Regards Lee

fallow stalking

Hi Lee,
    just discovered the stalking forum I would be very grateful to be added to your list for potential fallow stalkers. I look forward to hearing from you
    regards
    Gary