Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SACS Group membership renewal

SACS Group membership renewal

All existing members have been sent a PM with the payment details on this is just another reminder, below is a copy of the PM that has been sent.

Renewal time, May 1st, will soon be upon us so I will need your subscriptions for the coming year 2013/2014. Payment will be by bank transfer, no cheques pleas as it is a 50 mile round trip for to get to the bank and I do not like you that much! Below I have included the bank details for payment. When making the payment could you please ensure your username is included somewhere please as your real names or business account mean little or nothing to me.

Also if you do not wish to renew your membership could you please let me know. I shall allow two weeks from the date of this PM for payment, if you have not paid by then you will not be include on the list.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi John,

Where can we see details of the Group Scheme ?

Thanks

Jayb ,I've pm'ed you .

Paid, but forgot to add my forum name
    PM in to JAYB on it's way, sorry.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh6 View Post
    Hi John,

Where can we see details of the Group Scheme ?

Thanks
    The details are you get to join SACS via the SD group membership and it cost you 26. If you want to know more about SACS you will need to go to their website.

John

I've just payed , and its a bloody good deal . Nice one sd , and thanks jayb for sorting me out

Could I just ask that when people pay they do not PM me to tell me they have or ask me to verify payment, as this does nothing but clog up my inbox and cause me unnecessary work. I appreciate the thought and the concern you feel over whether or not the payment has gone through, but I shall PM those whose payment I have received via a block PM once a week, thanks for your understanding.

John

John,
    Please may i join through Sd and can you send me details of how to join from here.

ATB: Chris

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Could I just ask that when people pay they do not PM me to tell me they have or ask me to verify payment, as this does nothing but clog up my inbox and cause me unnecessary work. I appreciate the thought and the concern you feel over whether or not the payment has gone through, but I shall PM those whose payment I have received via a block PM once a week, thanks for your understanding.

John
    Sorry but I appear to have been one of them who have clogged up your inbox!! Oh err Missus.

Apologies but sent the pm confirming payment before I read this.

Bob