Thread: The Countrymans Weekly/Shooting Times Stalking Fair

The Countrymans Weekly/Shooting Times Stalking Fair

Hi Guys, just a quick heads up for those that brouse the magazines in Smiths;-)
    3rd April Shooting Times page 8 smal mention of the success of the Stalking Fair at Kelso.
    3rd April Countrymans Weekly page 5 nearly a whole page about the success of the Fair, brilliant write up and a very positive report.
    I've got both magazines and have read them so I'll try and get my son to run them up to the George tomorrow lunch time so the Somerset/Wilts attendees can have a brouse.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi Guys, just a quick heads up for those that brouse the magazines in Smiths;-)
    3rd April Shooting Times page 8 smal mention of the success of the Stalking Fair at Kelso.
    3rd April Countrymans Weekly page 5 nearly a whole page about the success of the Fair, brilliant write up and a very positive report.
    I've got both magazines and have read them so I'll try and get my son to run them up to the George tomorrow lunch time so the Somerset/Wilts attendees can have a brouse.
    Hi Eddy
    I am a bit closer than the George he can drop them off here and I will deliver them tomorrow evening
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    Hi Eddy I am a bit closer than the George he can drop them off here and I will deliver them tomorrow evening
    Geordie
    Hi Geordie, He is going to Warminster market so says he will swing by the George for his lunch, have a good un tomorrow.