Thread: new on here

new on here

Hi everyone, i've just joined this site,i'm already a member of CentrefireUK.My name is Alan ,i'm 64 years old,and have been shooting vermin for the past five years,maybe looking in to doing some deer stalking in the future,but,and it's a big but, i'm not in good health and can't walk too far,so, i'm looking to see what comes up on here and then make a decision. I live in a small village in Kent,and have 5 permissions to shoot over.

Alan

new on here

Hi Alan, I'm sure you'll be made welcome in very short order, lots of very good types on here, On the health issue, I take seven in the am & three in the pm to keep me upright & I 'm hardly ever indoors! Steve.

Hi Alan,

welcome to the site. With regard to your health it is your head that is the main worry As long as you know what you are doing, are safe and have some mobility you should do great. You seem to be managing your vermin OK. There are a load of us on here with bad knees and the like, and some good quad riders

John

My health problems are 3 x heart attacks,quad bypass (which failed) asthma,diabetes and arthritis, 6 tablets morning,4 mid afternoon,and 4 at bed time,I now rattle when I walk,do you think that will put the deer off?? seriously, I get about reasonably well,just walking distances that get me,next year when i'm 65,i'm buying a 4x4 out of my works pension,so that may help with the walking.

Alan

HI GUYS,

MY NAME IS GRANT,I HAVE BEEN STALKING FOR OVER 30 YRS.INITIALLY RED AND FALLOW.

I HAD A PARACHUTING ACCIDENT WHICH LEFT ME WITH A REOCURRING BACK INJURY SO I HAVE SWITCHED EXCLUSIVELY TO ROE.

I LIVE IN EASTERN PERTHSHIRE AND FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS HAVE BEEN GUIDING CONTINENTAL CLIENTS WHO LIKE TO STALK ROE DEER.

I HAVE BEEN READING THE FORUM FOR A WHILE NOW SO I DECIDED TO PITCH IN