Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dipping stock

Dipping stock

Hi all just wondered has anyone had a plastic gun stock dipped I want to get one of my ssg's done just wondered who do the best finish for best price etc
    ​chers

Cerakote, Jager SA of here!

+1 james will do it
    Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    Cerakote, Jager SA of here!

Had my H-S Precision Stock dipped by Hydrographics at York in Satin Carbon Fibre finish. Very pretty but chips if knocked. Would probably go Dura or Ceracoat next time. Jager SA has a very good reputation and also refreshingly lacking in any Bull S**t.

Yorkie.

Quote Originally Posted by bijssg View Post
    Hi all just wondered has anyone had a plastic gun stock dipped I want to get one of my ssg's done just wondered who do the best finish for best price etc
    ​chers
    Id use Hydrographics mate had a few done and they are spot on if its a pattern you are looking for ie realtree; or for something more durable Cerakote by Jager SA
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

James can do any pattern you like.

I don't want any pattern I also do not want it to chip as my guns do get a rough ride I want a mat British racing green (dark green) finish, thanks to all commented
    bij

Had my plastic Sauer done by hydrographics to make it look a bit tidier. Looks like walnut from a distance now.

I had my wildfowling gun done by Hydrographics, really pleased with it, I was advised to pay the extra 20 to have it duracoated all over, its spent a winter in and out of boats and hides, appart from the odd chip its really held up well, would definatley use them again for another gun.

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    James can do any pattern you like.
    can he do the girlfriend in Angelina Jollie pattern, think I would also need it in Cerakote as once done would need to be durable.