Thread: .204 head supplies

.204 head supplies

hello, getting a 204 in the next few weeks but I'm struggling to find bullets for it. does anyone know of anyone in the south west or within 150 miles that stocks them, either seirra or v-thank atomthank atom

Loads on my RFD's shelf here in NI last week. Bought a selection for the new 204...
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Tomm View Post
    hello, getting a 204 in the next few weeks but I'm struggling to find bullets for it. does anyone know of anyone in the south west or within 150 miles that stocks them, either seirra or v-thank atomthank atom
    Tomm - if you are referring to Sierra and Vmax bullets as opposed to complete rounds, you will struggle to get any - I have been informed that the Sierra 39 gr BK may not get to our shores now for a further 12 months

is this also the case for the v-max? i didn't think they would be as hard to get hold of as they are proving to be, what's people's view on the noslers?

thanks
    Tom

Tom i would just buy whatever you can get your hands on
    its a nightmare out there ive had 39 grain blitz kings on back order for over six months
    regards pete

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi Tom

seems the nosler is all i could get here a few months back, seem to work ok, not that im doing much shooting but they have taken a few fox's and a few bunnies as well.

seem to be as good as the 40 gr v-max.

bob.

is this also the case for the v-max? i didn't think they would be as hard to get hold of as they are proving to be, what's people's view on the noslers?

thanks
    Tom
    tom if you are going to use a fair amount of rounds may be better off reload your own get some dies and pick ur powder by the time you get ur 204 i may have my reloading shed set up and running find some load data and brass and get down here and load up some test rounds for the range
    i got some different heads you can try ........as for noslers my cooper loves em but charlie dont

hello dave, how's the house move going? i will be reloading in the future, well if my fac ever comes back. I'm in America at the moment so will stock up on the noslers and hope they will group well, I'll send you a pm when I'm back, thanks Tomm

hello dave, how's the house move going? i will be reloading in the future, well if my fac ever comes back. I'm in America at the moment so will stock up on the noslers and hope they will group well, I'll send you a pm when I'm back, thanks Tomm
    ah didnt realise you was across the pond tom
    house move is going along slowly lots still to do got a bit of fox trouble at moment as well hrrd to connect with this one big dog and a crafty bugger he is to boot very irregular on the trailcam from early to stupid o clock then nothing for between 3 or 6 nights cant take time off work and only evenings and w/ends to sort house out so cant give charlie 100%at the mo so fair play to him anyway catch up when you get home have a good trip