Thread: Any Trade Members on SD deal with Swarovski 'Scopes

Any Trade Members on SD deal with Swarovski 'Scopes

Are there any trade members of SD that can either match or even improve on the the prices of Swarovski 'scopes advertised by the likes of the Sportsman, Uttings or York guns.
    I am interested in a Z6i 2nd generation 1-6 x 24.
    Uttings have one at a good price with 12 months interest free credit.
    The Sportsman have them at a 1 cheaper than Uttings but give a 299 pair of binoculars free with each scope sold.
    York Guns have them at 100 cheaper than both of the others but have to order it in and may take weeks.
    So you see I have a wide choice to choose from.
    I am not in a hurry but when I do bite the bullet, I may have a S&B 1.2-4 x 24 Zenith Flashdot for sale.

Hi Eddy

I have family in the states at the moment so if you can find one over there and want to purchase it they could bring it back for you. I bet they are considerably cheaper there

Regards

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Are there any trade members of SD that can either match or even improve on the the prices of Swarovski 'scopes advertised by the likes of the Sportsman, Uttings or York guns.
    I am interested in a Z6i 2nd generation 1-6 x 24.
    Uttings have one at a good price with 12 months interest free credit.
    The Sportsman have them at a 1 cheaper than Uttings but give a 299 pair of binoculars free with each scope sold.
    York Guns have them at 100 cheaper than both of the others but have to order it in and may take weeks.
    So you see I have a wide choice to choose from.
    I am not in a hurry but when I do bite the bullet, I may have a S&B 1.2-4 x 24 Zenith Flashdot for sale.

Have you talked to Gregor in Tain? Macleods is where I have got all my Swarovskis. Regards JCS

ill beat sportsmans prices as long as supplier has them in stock

what model are you after

Swarovski Z6i G2 1-6x24 - Optics - Gun Shop, Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols, Air Rifles, Airguns, Gun Trader, Rifle Scopes, Accessories, Cabinets, Safes in Dorset and Devon, UK, Sportsman Gun Centre
    if you mean these

ill do them for 1450 plus a free gift
    Last edited by 1967spud; 05-04-2013 at 06:50.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Looks like a good deal at Uttings if you want to spread the cost over 12mts.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Eddy

If you get things sorted and do decide to let the S&B go, I could certainly be interested. Out of interest, why the move from the S&B to Swarovski?

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

I will P.M. you with the best price from my German supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by siamsteve1968 View Post
    Hi Eddy

I have family in the states at the moment so if you can find one over there and want to purchase it they could bring it back for you. I bet they are considerably cheaper there

Regards

Steve
    Nope they aren`t.

Mike at Jelen
    Conservation biology is the scientific study of biodiversity with the aim of protecting species, their habitats, and ecosystems from excessive rates of extinction and the erosion of biotic interactions. Hunting advocates that hunting is necessary component of modern wildlife management, for example to help maintain a population of healthy animals within an environment's ecological carrying capacity.

Well thanks to all that contacted me by PM and offered assistance.
    Just an up date, I haven't done the deal yet but this is what I am considering.
    I have been very lucky in that a member of this site contacted me and said that if I took the Sportsmans offer at 1493.99 which included a free pair of Minox Bins, he would buy the bins off of me for 200.00 that would bring my outlay down to 1293.99.
    On top of that, I have had a lot of interest in my S&B Zenith Flashdot with some very reasonable offers.
    So by the time I have finished my 'wheeler dealing' I will have got the scope I want for about 500.00
    Thanks again to those that took the time to contact me, sorry I couldn't put any business your way but maybe some other time perhaps.