Thread: Peacemaker

Peacemaker

While waiting for a lift to a dinner in Frodsham, been leaning on the kitchen worktop, looking out on some sparrows, fighting dementedly over a small bit of nest lining material, So I have tapped out the filter from the tumble dryer, loads of happy spadgers now!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nice one I 'll try that. I'll give the dog a good comb too she's fluffy they love her fir , I put it in the little nets those fat balls come in.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    While waiting for a lift to a dinner in Frodsham, been leaning on the kitchen worktop, looking out on some sparrows, fighting dementedly over a small bit of nest lining material, So I have tapped out the filter from the tumble dryer, loads of happy spadgers now!
    "Spadgers" I think you mean Spuggies .

They won't thank you Steve.... They'll lime the Jimny good

Alex, You must have second sight mate, plastered this morning!. Last night's Wildfowlers anniversary dinner was really something, I enjoyed some top quality eating, these wingshooters know how to push the boat out, just helping to fly the flag for the stalking dept!, picked up a small raffle prize too!, Thanks to Keith Sikadog & friends for including me in.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    loads of happy spadgers now!
    Where I'm from, a spadger's a completely different kind of cock!!!
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.