basc keepers fair catton park

keeperstweed

never done this fair before, but is it worth going ie trade stands that sell shoot gear.
the fairs around n,hants aint worth a toss anymore, so fancy a ride out, but only if its worht going.
cheers all, mark.

It's a little smaller than the Midland but also has less of out travelling friends there. Trade stand are ok.

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but does any one know if Brock and Norris are going again ?
Hoping to buy some reloading bits, if they haven't all gone.

It's about a half drive for me, if I cant get any bits on sat then I will be straight over there though.
I am only a few minutes away from Pete Starley, but I will NEVER spend another penny with him.
In fact I would rather run out of ammo first !!

It's about a half drive for me, if I cant get any bits on sat then I will be straight over there though.
I am only a few minutes away from Pete Starley, but I will NEVER spend another penny with him.
In fact I would rather run out of ammo first !!

oh, i get the picture.....

well, i went to the basc fair and i must say it was well organised with no traffic problems and no waiting.
a very good event with some very good trade stands. highlight, was david stretton doing some deer demo,s.
its a shame more events cant follow there footsteps.

Missed the deer demo, but I agree good little show.
It is just the right size for me to see properly, much bigger and I think I would get fed up or need to get back home.
What with traps, dogs and all the other animals to do it's just a nice day.
Plus I got stocked up on bullets, powder and primers. Not what I am using at the moment, but better than nowt.

First visit for me with a mate to get a head measured.Took us 2.1/4 hours from anglesey and we enjoyed the day very much.Nice show,skinning and buchery demos by david stretton were great,and the caping demo with plenty of trade exibitors.No dramas arriving,parking and leaving.:)

Back