Thread: Remington 700 Vsf .17rem fireball

Remington 700 Vsf .17rem fireball

Hi Guys

due to it got getting the airing it really deserves the fireballs up for sale

bought 28th Jan 2012 with over 18 months guarantee still left running its a beautiful rifle and will be sad to see it go

spec on the rifle is as follows remington 700 sa stainless action and 26" fluted barrel, screwcut 1/2" unf

stock is black all weather synthetic with beaver style swelling on fore grip and swelling to palm grip

with the rifle is pair of silver Remington mounts and rings 25/30mm some factory ammo,

part box of berger bullets, once fired brass which has been cleaned ready for reloading

almost full pound container of Hodgdon H4198 powder a set of brand new Hornady .17 fireball dies

the rifle has shot less than 80 shots and comes with all the original paperwork and box

the package cost me over 1560.00 all were brand new

looking to sell all together for 1200.00

regards

​lee

Quote Originally Posted by leebut View Post
    Hi Guys

due to it got getting the airing it really deserves the fireballs up for sale

bought 28th Jan 2012 with over 18 months guarantee still left running its a beautiful rifle and will be sad to see it go

spec on the rifle is as follows remington 700 sa stainless action and 26" fluted barrel, screwcut 1/2" unf

stock is black all weather synthetic with beaver style swelling on fore grip and swelling to palm grip

with the rifle is pair of silver Remington mounts and rings 25/30mm some factory ammo,

part box of berger bullets, once fired brass which has been cleaned ready for reloading

almost full pound container of Hodgdon H4198 powder a set of brand new Hornady .17 fireball dies

the rifle has shot less than 80 shots and comes with all the original paperwork and box

the package cost me over 1560.00 all were brand new

looking to sell all together for 1200.00

regards

​lee
    Hi Lee,

can you post some pictures please?
    neo

Hi neo

i struggle to get photos on here as I don't use photo bucket etc send me a pm with an ememail address and I'll forward photos to there no problem

​lee

mint condition boxed rifle still for sale

regards

​lee