Thread: what to do next?

what to do next?

So after a few years of foxing and rabbiting i finally bit the bullet and got a deer friendly calibre and went on a cull day.

First Stag

so i have been googling for other opportunities closer to where i live (northwest) but there doesn't seem to be much about, i have also received lots of advice and warnings on joining a syndicate or booking stalking but am now a bit lost as to where to go next?

What warnings have you been given about booking a paid stalk??? There are plenty people on here that im sure could offer you something or at least recommend someone.

Get yourself booked in with Solwaystalker (Colin) the mans a gent and goes all out to make sure you have a very enjoyable stalk.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Muirhead View Post
    What warnings have you been given about booking a paid stalk??? There are plenty people on here that im sure could offer you something or at least recommend someone.
    nothing about anyone on this forum, but a chap in a local gunshop said that some ground gets over shot and that i might be paying money without having a realistic chance of seeing deer.

again this is all new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Get yourself booked in with Solwaystalker (Colin) the mans a gent and goes all out to make sure you have a very enjoyable stalk.
    +1 with the above it certainly will help you and give you a good insight into a guided stalk and Colin sets the bench mark .
    regards
    ​norma

Cheers Guys
    I havent caught up on any of the bucks we saw Doug , hopefully this week
    ​Nice to see you at Kelso Tony