Thread: Swarovski

Swarovski

I have been looking at a z6i 1.7-10 x 42 IR been looking at the g1 and g2, there is quite a big difference price wise, is the G2 worth the extra?

Jono gen 2 not worth the extra mate and the illuminated ret is poor in comparison to gen 1 ,,i have had 5 gen 2 models sent back and replaced due to the red dot not being a dot but a spludge 1st rate service with swaro and the top guy in uk(peter) is a man of his word i wish i had kept my gen 1 and the money in my wallet PS They even chucked in a BT for nowt as a thanks for my patience

Have you still ended up with a splodge for an illuminated dot ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    Jono gen 2 not worth the extra mate and the illuminated ret is poor in comparison to gen 1 ,,i have had 5 gen 2 models sent back and replaced due to the red dot not being a dot but a spludge 1st rate service with swaro and the top guy in uk(peter) is a man of his word i wish i had kept my gen 1 and the money in my wallet PS They even chucked in a BT for nowt as a thanks for my patience
    Thanks bobby boy, there seem to be some great offers on gen 1 at the moment, with big discounts.

​jono

I have the Gen2 in 1.7-10 and it is absolutely superb but I also have two Gen1s and a Zeiss HT. I think with the discounts on 1s at the moment, as like most things it's the law of diminishing returns, and suggest you go for Gen1 unless you feel you must have the latest.
    Richard

Deer Diary

Once again thanks, that's the model I am looking at 1.7-10 with the BT, just figured the saving would pay for a mod and bi- pod, this getting interested in something to do when there's no wildfowling is proving more expensive than I thought!!!!

Jono