Thread: Im looking for a new venison supplier

Im looking for a new venison supplier

The chap I usually buy my deer off is having a bit of a problem just now coming up with beasts. This is obviously fair enough as you cant always shoot a deer when you go out for a stalk however I do have a growing list of people looking for venison who I cant keep palming off with broken promises or they will start going elsewhere for it.

Is there anyone on here who may be looking to sell their deer on a semi regular basis? I live in east lothian and am a licensed venison dealer. I will take any species of deer and I pay cash up front.

If anyone is interested please let me know either via topic or by pm.

Cheers

David

David

Was it not you who was trying to procure venison for your disabled relative sometime ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder
    David

Was it not you who was trying to procure venison for your disabled relative sometime ago?
    I think you have me muddled up with this chap here mate

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ghlight=thurso

have a check at my previous posts there is nothing about disabled relatives.

I am looking to buy carcasses to process and forward onto customers.

david

David i offered you roe deer but you couldn't take it now the problem comes that it works both ways and i now sell to Bestwick who is paying 1.03 a What are you paying and can you pick up and will you take it consistently.
    ps are there any deductions for front end shots as Bestwich do deduct.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.G
    David i offered you roe deer but you couldn't take it now the problem comes that it works both ways and i now sell to Bestwick who is paying 1.03 a What are you paying and can you pick up and will you take it consistently.
    ps are there any deductions for front end shots as Bestwich do deduct.
    L.D.G I have sent you a pm regarding the above. I already had a supply of venison at this time and so could not take it from yourself as well for simple economics.

I work on the basis that I will buy deer - say 4 roe or 2/3 red at a time (larder size at present restricts numbers to this)- then when it is all sold or just before it is all sold I will ask for more.

I pay 1/lb for the deer which might be a few pence less than other larger game dealers however I pay the cash up front not after I have sold the venison on.

I can and am willing to travel to pick up the frequency of purchases depends how quickly I sell the previous lot on if you know what I mean.

venison

Hi David

Pm sent
    John

David

Apologies good luck with your search.

Regards

RF