Thread: Stalking experience / tag along midlands

Stalking experience / tag along midlands

Good morning chaps,

I was hoping / wondering whether there is anyone in the West Midlands area who would be prepared to let me tag along and experience some more stalking if possible.

I have been on one paid stalk and absolutely loved it and I am in the process of applying for my FAC (subject to permissions appearing) with the ultimate aim of getting into stalking.

I am 32 with 20plus years of shooting experience with shotgun and air rifles and full BASC member.

I am not looking to shoot or poach someone's hard earned permission, just learn from someone with stalking experience.

I cannot offer any shooting in return sadly, just a beer or 2 and if you are a fisherman and fancied a go on the trout stream I am a member of on a local estate then I can take you as a guest, or even if you are not a fly fisherman I can try to get you casting and fishing!

Thanks for reading,

Anthony

You could come and have a look with out with me if you like, not too many deer about.
    Just the odd munty and a few foxes.
    The majority of my shooting is high seats though, but at least now it's warming up a bit.

I am not far from Kenilworth if that helps.

PM on the way.

I would really appreciate that Nick,thank you. I'm only up the road in Meriden and previously lived even closer to you at Chadwick End.

Anthony

For anybody considering this, I met Anthony briefly when I purchased an air rifle off him last year and he seemed like a good guy. I'd offer to take you out on my tiny bit of ground Anthony but its a long way and you might get very bored!

​Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Ov View Post
    For anybody considering this, I met Anthony briefly when I purchased an air rifle off him last year and he seemed like a good guy. I'd offer to take you out on my tiny bit of ground Anthony but its a long way and you might get very bored!

​Tom
    Cheers Tom, I hope that rifle has done what you needed it to!
    Last edited by Oscarsdad; 07-04-2013 at 16:41. Reason: Typo

It's been a great gun actually thanks Anthony - I've never touched the scope since the day I got it off you and it shoots perfectly. Its tally of bunnies and squirrels is slowly rising! Hope you're well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Ov View Post
    It's been a great gun actually thanks Anthony - I've never touched the scope since the day I got it off you and it shoots perfectly. Its tally of bunnies and squirrels is slowly rising! Hope you're well.
    Glad to hear she is still knocking them down! It always was deadly accurate...and with more character than a PCP.

Im good thanks mate, just had fallow tenderloin for my dinner so can't be bad!
    Anthony