Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Lothian DMG DSC Level 1 Event

West Lothian DMG DSC Level 1 Event

Over this weekend the WLDMG hosted a DSC Level 1 event. This was the third of these events run by the Central Scotland DMGs and all have been a success. On this occasion we had 9 candidates all of whom were successful (one candidate has one section to re sit but by passing 4 sections all credit to him).

I would like to thank South Lanarkshire Deer Group, North Lanarkshire Deer Management Group, Bob Sharp (widows son) for their support and assistance on the days. A special thank you to WLDMG members for all their help in the organisation and running of the event. Our appreciation goes to Paul and Andrew for their valued input and making this event a special occasion for all the candidates. Lastly our thanks to the candidates who obviously spent hours in preparation and study.

From the Sd membership list our congratulations to Lucky Eddie, Vizsla, Andycanman and Jigga. Well done lads.

Thanks WLDMG..i would like to say also that the 2 day DSC level 1 was run to perfection and i would like to thank ALL the assessor's,organisers and land owner for there time,Knowledge and patients with us all..Many thanks again guys and the veni burgers were spot on too ..cheers.

I would also like to say well done to all. A well run event and every one helped. I was pleased that the candidates i took had made it easy for me by studying there safety. The food was good but i still feel the SLDG made better burgers. Might be because the roe deer in the west have a beter flavour

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I would also like to say well done to all. A well run event and every one helped. I was pleased that the candidates i took had made it easy for me by studying there safety. The food was good but i still feel the SLDG made better burgers. Might be because the roe deer in the west have a beter flavour
    6 pointer you have got to be haveing a. How could you class sldmg cardboard cut out as burgers .At least wldmg looked like burgers and tasted like burgers so you said after 4 lol .Well done to all the lads that attended and every one that helped cheers Dean

A big thank you to all that were involved over the weekend , all the assessors made the candidates feel at ease.

Although i'm no food critic i have to say that the WLDMG burgers were far superior lol
    Last edited by vizsla; 07-04-2013 at 15:44.

Sorry Davie, it's true but I do think with the competition on now you can top their burgers next time. Just remember cheese and a wee bit pickle

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Sorry Davie, it's true but I do think with the competition on now you can top their burgers next time. Just remember cheese and a wee bit pickle
    just had 6 pointer on the phone for the recipe

You little liar i gave gazza the seam for the recipe. I now cant wait for the Assessor to phone me Christ the things i can tell him about your hygiene.

Thanks to every one that set this up it was a great couple of days with new friendships made.
    Special thanks to Gazza for getting me on it at short notice.
    Made up for a bummer weekend otherwise (wife's motor's exhaust broke and my Disco needed work for its MoT )

I don't care who made the burgers they were great and can I get a copy of the recipe (please)

Ed