Z6i problem sorted

Tree Doctor

Thought my scope was faulty as after zeroing in on the range, a couple of weeks later my shot were pulling left by miles, I have just realised I had altered the windage by mistake, I have put it back on zero and now it is spot on.. Is this a common fault!!!

Please enlighten us in how exactly do you alter the windage by mistake?

Surely the adjustment is on the side whilst elevation is on top.

I think I was adjusting the scope left to right and used the windage by mistake as its on the same knob... I feel the knob for making the blunder!!!

Still don't know how you did this... Elevation on top, windage to right, parallax on left. So, in total 4 knobs - as you yourself have already admitted :)

Cheers
i.

The left and right adjustment on the right pulls out for the windage must of used it by mistake, the top elevation is irrelevant... I have not owned one of these sights very long and am still getting used to it!!!

Not taking the p*ss, but I'd have another look at the manual.
I keep mine in my ammo box for when I'm at the range, as I'm always f*cking something up - the range is measured in imperial, and these scopes are in metric :doh:

Cheers
iain

Do you mean that after setting the windage (left and right) that you wanted to set the scale to 'zero' and forgot to pull out the knurled knob to disengage the adjustment mechanism first?

Modern technology, I some what think I was better off with my old simple sight without all the extra gadgets to worry about but you obviously learn by mistakes!!! Anyway thanks for the sarcastic comment Brithunter!!!

Back