Thread: MAK Quick Release Scope Mount

MAK Quick Release Scope Mount

Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone selling MAK Quick Release Scope Mounts in the UK?

I'm looking to get some for my 12/76 - 7x57R Combi, I've googled but can't find anything in the UK!

Cheers
    Jonathan

http://www.mak.ag/katalog/
    MAK - Kilic Feintechnik - Katalog
    This is the company that makes QD Mounts for Blaser, Merkel and lots of other 'scope specific' mounts.
    I e mailed them and they gave me the name of their UK importer and when I contacted them I was given a very good price, compared to some.
    Unfortunately I have recently changed my PC and all I can remember is that it was a Gunmaker/Shop called Roberts of London.
    I contacted them when I was trying to buy a Merkel from Viking Arms and the shop wanted 350 for the mounts but the London firm was asking 250 and that was the same difference for Mauser mounts as well.
    I found out about them originally because they were supplying Frankonia Jagde in Germany.

Thanks,

Managed to track down a store called J. Roberts & Son (Gunmakers) in London.

I've sent them an email so we'll see what comes back.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    http://www.mak.ag/katalog/
    MAK - Kilic Feintechnik - Katalog
    This is the company that makes QD Mounts for Blaser, Merkel and lots of other 'scope specific' mounts.
    I e mailed them and they gave me the name of their UK importer and when I contacted them I was given a very good price, compared to some.
    Unfortunately I have recently changed my PC and all I can remember is that it was a Gunmaker/Shop called Roberts of London.
    I contacted them when I was trying to buy a Merkel from Viking Arms and the shop wanted 350 for the mounts but the London firm was asking 250 and that was the same difference for Mauser mounts as well.
    I found out about them originally because they were supplying Frankonia Jagde in Germany.

If you pull up the catalogue from them direct you can flick through and see what is available.
    J Roberts is the one that offered to get mine for me.