Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: portable high seat

portable high seat

Looking to buy a portable light weight high seat. There are quite a few on the market, can anyone recomend one.

Gary

Gary i am doing one I will put a vid up tonight for you so you can see it , atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Ok, thanks Wayne

have used the bush wear Panther one for many years. Great bit of kit, simple, silent and quick to put up not a huge amount else to say really. I'd get the extension piece too though as standard it isn't that tall.

Regarding the panther - I had to make a few mods to mine - the rail isn't rigid enough and bounces around terribly when you're trying to take a shot. A couple of thin poles either side and a couple of wing nuts sorts it... I used a clothes line prop thingy that was about 4 in my local diy place!

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    Gary i am doing one I will put a vid up tonight for you so you can see it , atb wayne
    Wayne, I'm also in the market for one soon, looking forward to the vid
    ​Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 75 View Post
    Regarding the panther - I had to make a few mods to mine - the rail isn't rigid enough and bounces around terribly when you're trying to take a shot. A couple of thin poles either side and a couple of wing nuts sorts it... I used a clothes line prop thingy that was about 4 in my local diy place!
    i so mersides high seat at kelso,and i must say it looks good to me , regarding the panther forgive me if i am saying something you already no but regarding the rail you need to lift the rail high enough to allow the suporting arms to push outwards instead of facing inwards if that makes sense, i have seen a few people say there flimsy but when pushed out are quete sturdy , like i say sorry if you already do this, but if not it does help .arron

sorry guys i got a new phone and tried to update iplayer and in the process i have wiped everything from my phone i will do another vid to post, I am also in the process of doing a folding seat alongside the telescopic which like the telescopic have a fully adjustable front rail and structurally strong like the telescopic one i do ,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

SD Regular
    Wayne's work is of the highest quality - you won't be disappointed with it. Of the higher production versions, the Panther is the pick for me (the freestanding kit is just so useful) - followed by the X3M1 - variation on a theme, as is the Seeland Hercules.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Wayne's work is of the highest quality - you won't be disappointed with it. Of the higher production versions, the Panther is the pick for me (the freestanding kit is just so useful) - followed by the X3M1 - variation on a theme, as is the Seeland Hercules.
    Agreed 100%. For the low prices he charges, the quality of Wayne's kit is outstanding.