portable high seat

gary

Looking to buy a portable light weight high seat. There are quite a few on the market, can anyone recomend one.

Gary

have used the bush wear Panther one for many years. Great bit of kit, simple, silent and quick to put up not a huge amount else to say really. I'd get the extension piece too though as standard it isn't that tall.

Regarding the panther - I had to make a few mods to mine - the rail isn't rigid enough and bounces around terribly when you're trying to take a shot. A couple of thin poles either side and a couple of wing nuts sorts it... I used a clothes line prop thingy that was about £4 in my local diy place!

Regarding the panther - I had to make a few mods to mine - the rail isn't rigid enough and bounces around terribly when you're trying to take a shot. A couple of thin poles either side and a couple of wing nuts sorts it... I used a clothes line prop thingy that was about £4 in my local diy place!
i so mersides high seat at kelso,and i must say it looks good to me , regarding the panther forgive me if i am saying something you already no but regarding the rail you need to lift the rail high enough to allow the suporting arms to push outwards instead of facing inwards if that makes sense, i have seen a few people say there flimsy but when pushed out are quete sturdy , like i say sorry if you already do this, but if not it does help .arron

sorry guys i got a new phone and tried to update iplayer and in the process i have wiped everything from my phone i will do another vid to post, I am also in the process of doing a folding seat alongside the telescopic which like the telescopic have a fully adjustable front rail and structurally strong like the telescopic one i do ,atb wayne

Wayne's work is of the highest quality - you won't be disappointed with it. Of the higher production versions, the Panther is the pick for me (the freestanding kit is just so useful) - followed by the X3M1 - variation on a theme, as is the Seeland Hercules.

Wayne's work is of the highest quality - you won't be disappointed with it. Of the higher production versions, the Panther is the pick for me (the freestanding kit is just so useful) - followed by the X3M1 - variation on a theme, as is the Seeland Hercules.

Agreed 100%. For the low prices he charges, the quality of Wayne's kit is outstanding.

£165 and postage is on top, the one thing not shown on the vid is when the seat is leant against the tree you need to use a wratchet strap the type with the hooks to pull the seat firm into the tree this is along with the side bars the main structure so it does'nt put any force onto the ladder spars, foldup version with solid shooting rail to follow,:D

Hi Wayne
Can you tell me the height of this seat please.
​Would I be correct in thinking that it could fit inside a Roe sack ?

​Alan

Hi Alan the ladder can be either 2.6mtr or 3.2mtr I will try tonight in a roe sack , i have sourced some webbing to do a carry style strap/straps. atb wayne
all seat parts can be baught seperate if you have your own ladder, i only make to order at the moment but hopefully can get in front and have the parts on the shelf ,these i think are built with the stalker in mind from a stalker and have used quality uk steelstock.

Last edited:
Our portable model is also available

HighSeathide000022ndNov2012.jpg

Buy Stalking High Seat Back Pack Tree Ladder - shop at suppliers Scott Country

£169.99 with full UK warranty.

In stock for next day delivery, and SD1DEAL discount applies also!

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
Back