Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate prices!

Syndicate prices!

Hi Guys,
    I have got the chance to join a stalking syndicate over 3000 acres of forestry. I know it's a long shot but could anyone give me an idea of the going rate for this type of syndicate.

Thanks in advance,

Daz.
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

http://rovince.co.uk/

How long is a piece of string?
    is it mature forestry, young, any new planting : clear fell? How many to cull? How many rifles? Any open areas/ hill? So many variables. We need more info to give you a figure.
    All the best 1995rs

FC prices are typically 100/120 per deer on the cull target.

W

and if they have left any for you after a heavy season of lamping... you may even get to shoot them......

Thanks for your replys guys, I new it would be a bit of a stringy question
    The ground is central England with a cull of 150 deer between 9 syndicate members. Is that any help??
    RovinceUK distributors of the Rovince range of professional Anti Tick ​clothing.

http://rovince.co.uk/

What are they after I bet they want 750 to 1000 it depends on how many people want in and what species are on the ground
    ​ Atb tom

Quote Originally Posted by Daz308 View Post
    Thanks for your replys guys, I new it would be a bit of a stringy question
    The ground is central England with a cull of 150 deer between 9 syndicate members. Is that any help??
    What is the make up of the cull?
    Roe Red Fallow Munties etc.

What was the previous years cull?

150 Deer!!! That must take some doing for just a syndicate, especially in forestry block. Can't help with prices but I can't see it being cheap if that's the intended cull figure.

i would bet it is in the region of 15 k with the dreaded vat on it , i would imagine leases south of the border will always fetch a high price !

Quote Originally Posted by tom reveley View Post
    What are they after I bet they want 750 to 1000 it depends on how many people want in and what species are on the ground
    ​ Atb tom
    tom,

if its 750 mate i will take a space and despite the rofl i am serious so daz if you dont want the position pm me the contact details.