Wanted: beating

pezz69

Are there any sydicants or private shoots that require beaters for the forth comming season in the northwest if England.

I do not want paying for the day as I do it for the kove of being out.

I am very willing to help around the shoot in anyway I can.

If there is any one that needs a beater could you please pm me or if you know of anyone that does.

Many thanks

Nathan

Have you tried Meols Hall shoot? Guy called adrian used to be the keeper there... that was a while ago though. Get in touch through J A Jones tree nursery, in Crossens mate, at the bottom of the LG Philips bridge.
Only know because I used to live in Southport :) good luck

Yeah i live about 2 seconds away from the hall? I've heard mixed reviews about the shoot on the hall? and a friend of mine was almost shot on there? I think i'll try it this season though as i don't seem to be having much look else where :( just keep sending emails etc and getting nothing back! so frustrating as im very willing to help out on the shoot etc, but yeah ill give ade a go and see what he says.

cheers mate

Sure he'll have ya, more the merrier mate.
You get the odd dangerous gun on any shoot, its how the keeper or the captain deals with them afterwards!

very true very true! always that one dic* isnt there regardless of the shoot.

Is it jones that run the shoot or will they pass his number on to me? as i would rather speak to him directly myself tbf.

They will probably give you his number.

If you live in Crossens head to the Bold or the Hesketh and see the blokes about. Rob Wright used to work at jones and beat too, plus a bloke called Maurice, they all work for J A Jones and beat the shoot.

Back