Thread: Superformance

Superformance

Hello all,does anyone have a copy of hodgdon 2013 reloading,as I'm looking for superformance load data for 222,243 and 308.If there is data in the recent book then I shall purchase other than that any information or help on the superformance powder would be greatly appreciated.Failing this my last resort would be to remove bullet from factory ammo x5, weigh each load,add each load,then divide by 5 to get average.......then reduce load and work up.Hard work and not advisable so please help if you can....
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Established Poster
    Check their online reloading data,http://data.hodgdon.com/main_menu.asp

Thank you for reply,all ready checked out and the 243 is the only one listed with three lots of load data.Really looking for data on 222 but cheers anyway...
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

I got two tubs of the stuff only to find .223 went listed on the tub. There rounds shot real well to. Phoned up and found out its a general blend for the calibre listed on the tub, the factory rounds have individual blends. I'm on BLC 2 26 grain for 55gr nobler silver tip. Varget when its all gone as its also used in more of the larger calibre and bullet weights. Handy if you got a few calibres.

I contacted Hornady direct from their website to ask about loads for Superformance and 95gr SST
    They did send me some info out that wasn't available.

So ask them questions directly with the exact information and they should help you.

Although they told me there was no data available for the 58gr VMAX and Superformance as yet.

The tech email address is tech@hornady.com

Good Luck Wabbituntr