Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusion Stockworks

Fusion Stockworks

Anybody used Fusion Stockworks custom stocks? Are they any good? I can't find a website.

Regards,

​Mike.

.... Or anyone who has any pictures of their work?

I seen there stall down at kelso and there finsihed products looked excellent but thats about all i know. Im pretty sure they guy is on this site, maybe drop him a pm and he can shed some light

simjim33 and fusion stock works may be worth a pm

FWIW.

FSW (who I'm sure will pitch in shortly) is in the early days of stock building and duplication services, in both traditional and exotic woods, to a very high spec and tight tolerances, all at approachable prices. There are a number of projects currently on the go, but it is a young and growing business with excellent prospects and at the forefront of technology, so a few things are 'work in progress'. Thus, website development and portfolio's, etc. will be available within too long I believe.

Pietas Venatores is a strategic partner with FSW, hence I don't think FSW minds me replying to this thread. At PV we do the stock finishing, be it forends, grip caps, recoil pads, oil finishes, etc. We of course also run our series of fine leatherware and offer stock restoration, modification and re-finishing services. We will be expanding our portfolio and business services into related fields, and hope that by next Deerstalking Fair we will have a range of apparel and stalking equipment available, from clothes to shooting sticks and roe sacks.

PV and FSW is/are quite busy at the moment, but please don't hesitate to give us more work or order some fine leatherware once we have time to sit down and take stock, we will finish a fine website for you gentlemen to view as well of course.

oh behalf of FSW and PV,

Regards,

Peter K Larsen
    MD - Pietas Venatores
    Last edited by pietasvenatores; 10-04-2013 at 10:49.

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    FWIW.

FSW (who I'm sure will pitch in shortly) is in the early days of stock building and duplication services, in both traditional and exotic woods, to a very high spec and tight tolerances, all at approachable prices. There are a number of projects currently on the go, but it is a young and growing business with excellent prospects and at the forefront of technology, so a few things are 'work in progress'. Thus, website development and portfolio's, etc. will be available within too long I believe.

Pietas Venatores is a strategic partner with FSW, hence I don't think FSW minds me replying to this thread. At PV we do the stock finishing, be it forends, grip caps, recoil pads, oil finishes, etc. We of course also run our series of fine leatherware and offer stock restoration, modification and re-finishing services. We will be expanding our portfolio and business services into related fields, and hope that by next Deerstalking Fair we will have a range of apparel and stalking equipment available, from clothes to shooting sticks and roe sacks.

PV and FSW is/are quite busy at the moment, but please don't hesitate to give us more work or order some fine leatherware once we have time to sit down and take stock, we will finish a fine website for you gentlemen to view as well of course.

oh behalf of FSW and PV,

Regards,

Peter K Larsen
    MD - Pietas Venatores
    Hi Peter,

Many thanks for your reply. Do you have any photographs of the work you have done? If you could email me any photos, prices, details etc. of the type of products you can produce that would be very much appreciated. My email address is mike.allison@jelendeer.com

Best regards,

Mike.

(Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion stock works View Post
    At Jelendeer PM sent
    I noticed you had joined the site a few days back and was awaiting your taking uo trade membership, and also an intro.
    This does not seem to have happened, admin are also aware that you are using 2 sign in names

IF you are going to remain a member then I woudl be grateful if you would remove your email business address from beneath your sign in name. If you want to trade on here then please follow site rules and pay for trade membership.

Quite frankly its something we as in the site owners/admin are getting tired of chasing folk who seem to think they can join and not pay.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I noticed you had joined the site a few days back and was awaiting your taking uo trade membership, and also an intro.
    This does not seem to have happened, admin are also aware that you are using 2 sign in names

IF you are going to remain a member then I woudl be grateful if you would remove your email business address from beneath your sign in name. If you want to trade on here then please follow site rules and pay for trade membership.

Quite frankly its something we as in the site owners/admin are getting tired of chasing folk who seem to think they can join and not pay.

Thank you
    A polite PM to a man who is actually already a trade member would surely have sufficed.