Field Sports Channel

pheasant sniper 1

Ive just recieved this so thought id share it..

The antidote to BBC Countryfile

We're underway! Click on www.fieldsportschannel.tv to watch Fieldsports Channel tonight. It costs nothing, it's only on the web, so you can watch it on-demand, whenever you want, and it's all about the British fieldsports you love.

More engaging than celebrity chefs crying over the wildlife they've killed, more fun than TheField, and far, far more interesting than Emmerdale, why not replace one of the TV shows you watch every week with Fieldsports Channel? From 7pm every Wednesday, we are putting out a half-hour show about the best of British hunting, shooting and angling.

You might have seen our cheetah chasing rabbits in Essex on BBC and ITV News - or you may have read about it in The Sunday Times. Now you can watch the whole package about that now. Plus we're looking at grouseshooting prospects in Scotland, we're catching trout, sea trout, salmon and bass on the fly in Devon (Blimey! - it's a Clotted Cream Macnab), we're reviewing the best kit on offer at the CLA GameFair and we're squeaking in a roebuck - a handy life skill for all country folk that you can't learn from magazines. From the editor who brought you Sporting Shooter and SportingRifle, it's all on our flagship TV programme Fieldsports Britain, launching from 7pm on this, the Glorious 12th August, and out every other Wednesday from the same time from now on.

OK - we have one problem. We just don't know how many people will watch the show. We have enormous 'server' capacity but if there are too many, please can you watch it on our YouTube site www.youtube.com/fieldsportschannel instead? or download it to your MP4/telephone at fieldsportschannel.podbean.com. Don't forget - you won't find us on freeview or satellite - only on the web.

Next Wednesday - and every 'other' other Wednesday - we're showing our countrysports debate programme, Shooting Politics. It all adds up to the most comprehensive fieldsports footage you will see anywhere. Bookmark it, pop it into your favourites, write it down but, above all, keep it Fieldsports Channel.

Terry

Charlie Jacoby who is leading this new channel is a champion of shooting and country sports. I for one will be tuning in - bring it on!!

FF

Is it just my PC or is the sound quality not very good? The programme looks good, but I struggle to hear what's being said, even with hearing aids :(
Cheers, Pete.

Hearing Aids

My sound is crystal clear. Perhaps your connection was running slowly otherwise it must be your PC speakers. You can get booster speakers which plug in the side jackplug. I use them for listening to music.
Alternatively if you have a set of those electronic earmuffs why not put them on and turn them up!!!!! :D

Back