Leica Geovid Battery life

Cyres

Well the battery died last week after 40 months which isn't at all bad. Replacement CR 2 from amazon was £4 for two Duracells and arrived in 48hrs so good service all around.

Must say did miss laser when it went off, sods law on a new piece of ground when after some lamb killing foxes.

D

I got a bit nervous about 'it must be due to expire soon' after some failed pings.
must have been at least 5 years old before I gave ina and put a new one in....it was still working on shorter ranges
back to normal now

Met too 4 years then replaced battery I would not part with my leicas best bit of glass out there I think,

+1 so nice to have them back in operation. Out after lamb killers last night 80yds to bait. First customer 20:10 easy as still quite light, next one a sneaky big dog fox came in at 20:37 and if I hadn't had my Leicas no chance. issue was he was relative clear in the Geovids but a bugger to see through my leupold, anyway he also collided with a 60grn V max so thats 5 since Sunday out of one small field. One happy sheep farmer.

D

Back