Thread: Herefordstalker

Herefordstalker

HI my names Chris been shooting since i was 12 thats about 30 years been shooting fallow now for about 10yrs,i use a tikka 3 243 but also have 22 and 17 did have a 223 but 243 does all of its jobs.i do a lot of foxing and during the winter work on local shoots,i keep german short haired pointers which i work and sometimes take them stalkers (very good at finding deer in long grass).Just started loading my own ammo and find this a great interest as lost job so loads of time on my hands.Pleased to say the forum on here as helped loads with my re-loading.Thanks all.

Hi Cris
    Welcome to the forum, I'm in Herefordshire myself got stalking in various parts I also have a Gsp.

Atb Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES
    Hi Cris
    Welcome to the forum, I'm in Herefordshire myself got stalking in various parts I also have a Gsp.

Atb Wayne
    Hi Wayne and thanks,Got various stalking myself too but only fallow sob sob.just let my gsp have pups keeping 1 for myself and sold rest bar 1 dog what a wonderful pet to have.I live just outside hfd in wellington.

Hi Cris
    I know Wellington, I have some stalking at Dinmore nice bit of country.
    Cracking dogs chuffed to bits with mine he's just turned two and mustard on the Fallow.

Wayne

Another Hereford lad.
    Hi Chris
    Just up the road from you in Pembridge.
    Glad to have you on board.

Cheers
    Jonathon