Thread: Stirling firearms dept

Stirling firearms dept

Hi Anyone been in touch with Stirling FLO since the 1st of April?
    Been trying to chase up my variation. Tried old number, new number for tuillibody office and email with no success for the last few days new phone just rings out!

I had my FAC grant interview the other night with grampian police, the FEO said everything was pretty much staying the same as even though it is one force now they will still be working as seperate divisions, all be it my new cert will have scotland police as opposed to grampian police. His number is the same as well as the firearms office. So it should be the same with you.

Hi Alasdair

Afraid not Office has moved from Randolfield in Stirling to Tuillibody phone number and everything changed. Oh well just need to play the waiting game i suppose:-(
    Cheers D

Quote Originally Posted by GBR389 View Post
    Hi Alasdair

Afraid not Office has moved from Randolfield in Stirling to Tuillibody phone number and everything changed. Oh well just need to play the waiting game i suppose:-(
    Cheers D
    When did it move , I deal with them on a regular basis and had no word of office change, had phone call from them last week regarding Visitors Firearm Permits and did I want to come in collect them from Randolphield or would they just post them, seems strange they made no mention of moving, also sent applications off this week to Randolphield as usual.

Dont know when they moved but address listed on new scotland police website states Tuillibody as opposed to Randolphield. http://www.scotland.police.uk/assets...ontact-details

I tried my FEO on the number i have used for him since i moved to the area years ago.

i will just keep trying

They only moved in the last 2 weeks.. At 1st it looked as if they were heading into pitt st. Im glad theyve managed to stay in the area though.

Nutty

If you contact randolphfield they will divert the call. My nephew is waiting for his shotty ticket to come through. He called Stirling and was diverted through in the last couple of weeks.

Nutty
    Last edited by nuttyspaniel; 11-04-2013 at 17:16.

Cheers Nutty
    i will give that a try today.
    I dont mind the wait and its probably down to them moving office its just not being able to get hold of anyone to find out where its at. Hope its not got lost in the move as it was put in at the end of Feb

D