Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little torch, lots of power, very cheap.

Little torch, lots of power, very cheap.

Just a recommendation, the Brand 'CREE' is available online in various models from 400 Lumens to 1300 Lumens, I just bought a few of the smaller zoomable one for £4.25, which is absolutely fine for lamping rabbits with an air rifle, amazing little torch, amazing power, for an unbelieveable price. The 'tactical' 1300 Lumens is Water Proof and costs £9.99 new...
    Now compare that to some of the torches that are marketed at the hunting/shooting market!

(I have no commercial connection to CREE)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Hamburger View Post
    Just a recommendation, the Brand 'CREE' is available online in various models from 400 Lumens to 1300 Lumens, I just bought a few of the smaller zoomable one for £4.25, which is absolutely fine for lamping rabbits with an air rifle, amazing little torch, amazing power, for an unbelieveable price. The 'tactical' 1300 Lumens is Water Proof and costs £9.99 new...
    Now compare that to some of the torches that are marketed at the hunting/shooting market!

(I have no commercial connection to CREE)
    Sounds good but missing the vital info........ where from lol.

Cheers WB

Quote Originally Posted by willowbank View Post
    Sounds good but missing the vital info........ where from lol.

Cheers WB
    Google it! But if you really need your hand holding all the way, I got it from Amazon. That is Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment more

+1

would love to know where you got them from? is it ebay copys? i was looking at the CREE 750 lumens and the cheapest i could find a genuine one was £60+

waw they look the part!! worth a go

I have a couple of these, I use them for work and have had one or other in my pocket for over a year, the battery lasts for ages, the beam is strong especially considering the size, I bought several thinking they would probably fall apart , but so far nothing but good things to say, YMMV
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Eric,

I bought something very similar to the one in the second of the two links off ebay, from Hong Kong. They're brilliant and so cheap. The one I have is the same as the one that Global Rifle were peddling for over a hundred quid. It cost me £12.

I can't see why anyone spends big money on torches when there's stuff like that available.

Cheers,

Bob
    Last edited by Dovebob; 11-04-2013 at 12:16.

I recently bought one of these for bunny bashing and so far it is working a treat.Cvlife 1000 Lumens CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoom Lamp Light Zoomable Flashlight Torch With Free 3000mAh 18650 battery and charge: Amazon.co.uk: Sports Outdoors downside is the length of the car charging lead but apart from that no complaints

cree t6 stonking torch 8.50 from ebay uk seller can go to 300yards on a good night look up cree t6 in the uk on flee bay